The SMART Group Project Management Office is expert in the delivery of innovative solutions. We ensure that our clients understand and are engaged at all stages of an implementation and that all governance and documentation processes are managed.
We conduct initial Optimisation Reviews on all engagements with the aim to decrease costs and improve outcomes by implementing strategies around SLA's (Service Level Agreements), outsourcing structure and competitive planning.
Our staff are highly experienced and bring certifications in
PMBOK / Prince2 / ITIL / Six Sigma and Business Analysis
In addition to managing these processes, the Project Manager will be accountable for:
- Coordinating the development and delivery of all associated documentation.
- Managing client expectations in relation to timeframes, scope, price, resourcing and communications.
- Regularly review the budget in relation to actual for the development and implementation of systems.
- Organise and lead regular meetings, ensuring key documents are referred to, key deliverables are being met, issues identified and managed, minutes taken and action items distributed.
- Provide the Project Sponsor and other key stakeholders with a PSR (Project Status Report) every week.
- Provide specific updates to the project schedule, determine and track dependencies and manage schedule slippage.